ARRT Guidelines for Coordination and Consultation with Federally-Recognized Tribes
The ARRT has completed a document to help ensure consistancy in our interactions with federally-recognized tribes. You may view the final Alaska Regional Response Team (ARRT) Guidelines for Coordination & Consultation With Federally-Recognized Tribes here.
2018 Annual ARRT Tribal Newsletter is available here.
ARRT Member Agency's Tribal Outreach Programs
- EPA Region 10 https://www.epa.gov/tribal/region-10-tribal-programs
Please see this website for information on the EPA's Regional Tribal Operations Committee, the Indian Environmental General Assistance Program, Tribal Consultation procedure, and air quality and solid waste resources.
Tribal and Small Community Emergency Response Planning and Preparedness Resources:
- EPA Region 10 "Guidance for Preparing Tribal Emergency Response Plans"
- Alaska, Emergency Response Guide for Small Communities
- Alaska, Small Community Emergency Response Plans (SCERP)
- Building a 7-Day Emergency Kit
- Your Basic Emergency Kit, Yupik translation